- Make or finish at least 3 sweaters (since I am in serious sweater-making mode) with these as possibilities:
- Ribbed Lace Sweater
- Dark Victory
- Jawbreaker Cardigan
- Aran Vest
- Design 1 sweater, which I won't even try to start until after my sister's wedding in February
- Get a new apartment
- Figure out the work situation
- Alaine's Wedding, February 29th
- Las Vegas trip with friends, January 11th-14th
Well, my knitting goals for 2008 are not going well yet. Much of the reason is because my "other goals" are complete! New apartment (check!), new job (check!), wedding (check!), vegas (check!). And all before the end of April! I'll probably mention more on the new job and apartment soon... I don't have internet at my new place yet, but hopefully when I do, I can start posting more again.
As for my knitting goals, I haven't been a total slacker. I did actually knit a short-sleeved cardigan for my mother and I am almost done with forecast. Hmm... I guess that will be 2 out of 3 - maybe I'm not doing so bad after all! I still want to design something this year though...