I did not actually complete any of my resolutions for 2009. So this year, I am going to make my goals a bit less lofty and see how it works out.
- to finally design a sweater - I have also written down some ideas for a new sweater design but have gone no further with them, so hopefully I'll be able to do that.
- to knit a fair isle sweater with steeking - I did actually buy the yarn for this a few months ago and started swatching, so I think that goal will be a bit more attainable now.
- to lose at least 20 pounds - I have definitely not done this but I did recently buy a couple new games for the Wii which may help with this, as well as I want to cook at home more often.
- to be further along financially than I currently am - I am getting a smaller apartment at the end of my lease in May (for various reasons) which should help out with this.
So, my new 2010 goals are:
- knit a fair isle sweater with steeking
- start swatching for a design idea
- cook at home at least once a week with enough for leftovers
- do something highly active at least 5 hours per week
- spin and/or sew at least once a week